Name:
Location: Adelaide, S.A., Australia

Friday, September 29, 2006

I can feel the pressure, It's getting closer now

Well Sydney came and went. We had an awesome but tiring time. Stayed in the Novotel in Darling Harbour, which was right near the Exhibition Centre which is where the fair was. We had three days of looking at stall and products for mum to sell. We saw some really cool stuff, like this hoody which was blue and white striped with a skull and cross bones on the back =D Sadly it was made for babies only. Some people are going to have rockin little kids. We did lots of shopping, had cocktails YUM! and boughgt SHOES. I got two new pairs. I found about 5 that I liked, the two pairs in particular that I LOVED were both too big. One pair was a deep blue, high heels with black lace. The brand name was Juan, so I thought it was a DEFINITE sign... but they were definately too big! And the other pair were red with white spots =D oh well.

What else?

Oh I have SO much work to do. It's freaking ridiculous. AND I have to work tonight. YUCK.
Oh, oh, oh, while I was away, Brumbys got broken into. They smashed the big glass shop front AND the window, threw some food around, and stole the bottom of the till (which had nothing in it). PLUS there is a 24hour Servo across the road, the manager from there got the registration of the car, AND they got a print from the door. Idiots.

This has gotta be short coz I really need to study.

I went and saw The Devil Wears Prada last night. ROCKIN'! It;s so so good. To anyone who I promised I'd go see it with... I will happily see it again. Cool music, hot people, awesome setting, and so many shoes and clothes and bags =D

OH OH OH, it's like 18 hours till I can listen to new Evanescence *MASSIVE MANICALLY HAPPY GRIN FACE* YAY.

laterrrrrrrz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home