Name:
Location: Adelaide, S.A., Australia

Saturday, September 30, 2006

The countdown is over. Hooray!

Indeed. So like a good little fangirl, I went out this morning and bought the new album The Open Door. Their debut, Fallen was released in March of 2003, and so I've been waiting for this new album for about 3 and a half years. Exactly actually. And I gotta say, it's NOT a disappointment. I fully respect them for taking their time, especially since Ben Moody (former lead guitarist and co-songwriter to Amy Lee) left the band in Germany midway through their first Europe tour. (May I remind you that he left 'due to creative differences' READ: Amy refused to play his mind games anymore; and went on to work with Avril Lavigne... Big step up there dude) Also,they then 'stole' Terry Balsamo from the band Cold, which lead to a bitter arguement, then they had to fire their manager, because he was stealing from them, THEN, Terry had a stroke at the end of last year (He's so rockstar, the first thing he asked for was his guitar, and even though the nurses said he couldn't have it, the and got it for him, it helped him recover \m/ ) and THEN the bassist, Will decided to leave the band to stay with his family. So it's definately been a long hard 3 years for them, but WOW can they put together a record.
Lacrymosa, I think, is the best track on the record. All That I'm Living For is also awesome. And Good Enough, yay! a happy Ev song!
So much happiness =D

[There was a fucking long sentence in there!!]




C'mon, they're a pretty freakin' hot looking band. Plus, I want the dress in the bottom photo!!

So, my uni exam timetable came out today. You know what's NOT COOL?? I have two exams, they are on the 13th and 14th of November. Which means I have an exam on my birthday. (Yes I'm the product of Valentines Day lovin')
I don't WANNA exam on my birthday. It's my BIRTHDAY. NO FAIR.
I'm going to be 20. Yes 20. That means I'm going to start acting like an adult. In the past week, I've had at least three people tell me that I look younger than I am. I know, i KNOW that when I'm old, I'll appreciate it, but right now I don't like being told that I look like I should be in year 11.


I think bollocks is a highly underused word.

So, I love my friends.
I was just speaking to Cholas on msn and he was telling me about a girl on MySpace who has asked for comments on her pictures, 5 days in a row. Nick asked if it was alright if he commented, but tole her how feral she was. I said 'Absolutely!' So this is the picture:



And this is his response:



And fair enough I say. Anyone who is a comment whore and constantly begs for gratification is crap. Yet another reason that i hate MySpace. It just breeds insecurity.

My belly hurts =(

So Nathan from work was shocked and appalled that I don't follow the football, so he elected me a team about a month ago. That team was the West Coast Eagles. and now they're playing in the final. yay.

BuhBye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home