Name:
Location: Adelaide, S.A., Australia

Monday, October 09, 2006

It's been a week since my last post...

The Grates and Faker Gig - My take -

Central Deli Band - its like someone threw up a band, they had no synergy, no sense of togetherness, and not much talent. All of them continually swapped instruments which was confusing and stupid.

Faker were awesome, and as Steph said, they make performing seem effortless.

The Grates were so so cool. Patience is what every girl dreams of being when she grows up. Part rock star, part princess, part doll, and part ballerina. In a white tutu, black tights and silver sparkly shoes, she was a vision. John is quiet but very talented and obviously loves what he's doing. and Alana, SO cute, she sticks by the rule (nothing above the knee) and wears tights and a dress to play the drums.
The central deli band used those party poppers everywhere and I collected all tghe stuff around me and made the words The Grates Rock \m/ on the carpet in front of John. It became the object of much attention, with Alana giving me the rock hand several hundred times, and even the security guard cheering me on.

Ummmm

SINCE then, I have worked alot, which is boring. Even today, I had like a billion visitors, like Steph, Krissy, Leah, Laura, Sarah, Steph again, Laura again, My mum, and Emma.
BUT no one stayed for very long, 'cept Steph the second time.

OH, my cousin had a baby on the 5th :D She's so so adorble. Her name is Philippa Amy. She's super cute.



Anyway, i can't be stuffed writing anymore. Buh-Bye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home