Name:
Location: Adelaide, S.A., Australia

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

White it out like glittering wax butterflies

Okay....

THE 'TASTE OF CHAOS' TOUR IS COMING TO ADELAIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This makes me over-the-top-HAPPY!!! :D :D :D :D

If you don't know what this is, the you suck.
If you like bands such as The Used, Story Of The Year, Killswitch Engage, Rise Against, Funeral For a Friend and more... then you SHOULD know... Before May 27.







Today it is COLD, and not in that "Its rainy and it suits my mood coz its stormy" kind of way, or that "freezing cold, but I'm snuggled inside with good company, a doona and hot chocolate" kind of way either. Its cold in that "Man 9 o'clock is wayyyy to early to be at uni in a lecture room that has THE AIR CONDITIONING ON, listening to people whinge about things they can't change" ... kind of way ... Stupid Bloody Uni.

By the way... in case you hadn't noticed (If you haven't, I swear you must be BLIND!!) but I have changed the links and to those, namely Josh and Bodie (Angry Face) I don't have photos of you so your blogs cannot have links until such time that I have obtained mug shots of you... Ok, now I must only whinge about Bodie, because Josh is great and now I have a photo of him :D

Okies, I shall try and update more...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home