Name:
Location: Adelaide, S.A., Australia

Monday, October 09, 2006

And some more

Oh, I almost forgot about my weekend. On FRIDAY we went to Angus's old school house-sitting abode. Twas awesome. It had a CELLAR! and we played cards and coits... quoits? and had sex talk on the trampoline at midnight. Good old fashioned fun. If I ever write a song, I'm going to call it "sex talk on the trampoline at midnight" HOT.

Then on Saturday, Matt had his fundraiser. It was so cool, all the girls dressed up and looked all pretty (it was Boobs ahoy!) and the boys got all dressed up in their suits. Way sexy. There were cocktails and a band and lots of dancing. Yay! It was lots of fun. Plus Matt raised alot of money.

On Sunday I worked and then slept al day. And then we lots netball hardcore. And I played shitty.

That is all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home