Name:
Location: Adelaide, S.A., Australia

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

RANT

Euch, I just finished driving home, pulled up, and ejected the tape that was playing. It is a lovely mix of punk, emo and screamo, with Greenday, NOFX, My Chemical Romance, Left Front Tyre, and The Used... Now as I ejected the tape, the radio came on, tuned to Nova (after last friday needing music coz of the temporary crapness of my tape player). Nova was playing the song I had JUST been listening to... All That I've Got by The Used. That's right The Used was on the RADIO!

What

The



FUCK!?!?!???

No, this is so so wrong. Besides the fact that All That I've Got is possibly their most mellow song (Yeah not considering On My Own or the Christmas son Alone This Holiday...), Screamo is a genre of music that is NOT MADE FOR THE BLOODY RADIO!!!! NOw many people will get the wrong idea about them, OR they will love them and start wandering around saying "Have you heard that new band The Used. They are so cool... I'm such a fan"

Fuck Off!

And then they will come to the Taste of Chaos... Stupid bloody crap teeny bopper people. I hate the radio.












I am Such a Music Snob....


But I don't care...










Today my ears hurt... and not coz I have been blasting my music (tho I have...) its my earlobes... they are sore...


Full Of Complaints

And Empty Threats...

Seemed to stop my breath
my head on your chest
waiting to cave in from
the bottom of my...
hear your voice again
could we dim the sun
and wonder where we've been
maybe you and me

so kiss me like you did my heart stopped
beating such a softer sin
(I'm melting, i'm melting)
in your eyes i lost my place
could stay a while and i'm melting
in your eyes like my first time
that i caught fire just stay with me

Fin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home