Name:
Location: Adelaide, S.A., Australia

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

She Was The Last Line Of Just The Worst Kind... For The Last NIght I Lie...

OKAY...

Because right now I don't have the brain capacity to even post something even worth reading... I am just going to tell you to listen to something...

I have actually written a post... but it probably wont appear here until 2moro night maybe... depending...

Anyways, I STRONGLY recommend you get your hands on a copy of a collaboration song by The Used and My Chemical Romance, its called Under Pressure. It was performed every night of the Taste Of Chaos Tour overseas and hopefully this will be continued in Oz. I know you can get the live version off the net.... and it can also be found on a new edition of The Used's most recent album In Love And Death [It has AWESOME cover art :D]

So yeah, check it out.

Luv Cait

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home